A trip to northern Vietnam would not be completed without a tour to breathtaking Ha Long Bay or the bay of descending dragons that is considered the eighth natural wonder of the world, in a country- incomparable coastal area of 1600 square kilometers with 2000 limestone islands in various shapes. For one day tour, we'd introduce you to all the beauty of Halong Bay by cruising around the islands visiting the caves and specially kayaking. Book Halong Bay One Day Tour and Halong Bay 1 Day Tour directly through Asia Queen Travel :
08:45 – 09:15 – Our guide & bus and guide pick you up from hotel / stay and follow the new high way to depart for Tuan Chau Island, Halong City, stop over for a rest on the way
12:15 – Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard, and safety briefing
–We will take you on an 5 hour journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which renowned for its striking, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Cock Fighting and Thumb, while enjoy Vietnamese mouth-watering lunch on boat.
13:45 – Arrive Bo Hon archipelago, you will visit Surprising Cave to see a lot of stalagmites and stalactites with different shape of sea lives. Enjoy the kayaking or bamboo boat in Luon Cave to discovery the beautiful lagoon.
– Visit Titop Island with sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with
excellent backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise.
16:30 – Return to the boat for our Traditional cup of tea and cruising back toward Tuan Chau harbor. There are a lot of time for sunbathing on upper deck with music, enjoy great fun of group touring fellows among world iconic natural scenery.
17:45 – Disembark for going back on the new high way to Hanoi.
20:30 – Drop off at your hotel
– Bus transfer from hotel/ stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay & return on the new Highway Hanoi – Hai Phong – Quang Ninh
– Kayaking or bamboo boat
– Visit Sung Sot Grotto, Titov Island
– English speaking guide during the trip
– Entrance fees, 2 bottles of water per person
– Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
– Traditional afternon tea
– Beverages Travel insurance, tax
– Tips for tour guide and personal expenses
– Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter
|Type Price & Inclusion||Small Group||Private Tour|
NOTE 1 :
Please fill in the form bellow field with asterisk(*) is required